Yeston RX560D-4G D5 Dual Fan GPU Graphics Card 1200/6000MHz 4G 128bit GDDR5 Gaming Video Player Module for Desktop Computer
1. Radeon RX 560D graphics card adopts Polaris architecture and AMD LiquidVR technology to provide a rich and colorful immersive virtual reality (VR) experience, not only with ultra-high comfort, but also with industry-leading VR headsets easily compatible.
2. The Polaris architecture combines the latest 14nm FinFET technology with AMD’s advanced power management, gating and clocking technologies to make the graphics card extremely low power consumption and extremely quiet, giving players an excellent gaming experience. You can enjoy the ability to dynamically optimize the game volume based on actual temperature and workload. With the new display engine and high dynamic range (HDR) function, we can enjoy sharp, vivid and vivid HDR games and movies.
– Play 4K Games:
The game resolution can be easily set to 1440p, or simply upgraded to Ultra HD 4K, making full HD resolution a thing of the past.
– Visual Super Resolution (VSR) technology:
AMD’s VSR technology enables 1080p monitor displays to show a picture quality comparable to 4K resolution, allowing you to enjoy 3A masterpieces or online games.
– AMD display frequency conversion (FreeSync) technology:
AMD Display Frequency Conversion (FreeSync) technology perfectly eliminates game lag and screen tearing, and can provide you with smooth and natural effects at almost any frame rate.
– Support DirectX 12, Vulkan and OpenGL 4.5 API:
We start from the basics and continue to optimize performance to prepare for the new generation of APIs (DirectX 12, Vulkan, OpenGL 4.5, Mantle). Whether it is now or in the future, we can provide everything you want, allowing you to enjoy the latest The fun of the game.
– AMD LiquidVR technology:
AMD LiquidVR technology takes you into a highly realistic game and brings you a continuous immersive virtual reality presence. Provide you with smooth, low-latency graphics and plug-and-play compatibility.
– AMD Eyefinity Technology:
This technology allows you to create innovative “surround” multi-screen display effects and enjoy the ultimate immersive gaming experience.
– Frame Rate Control (FRTC) technology:
By controlling the real-time frame rate, limit the target frame rate during game play, reduce GPU power consumption, and optimize graphics card performance.
– AMD crossfire (CrossFire) technology:
With outstanding performance adjustments, a system equipped with AMD CrossFire technology allows you to always have the capital ahead of others.
– Automatically Adjust Efficiency – Power Management Technology:
AMD Powertune and Zerocore Power technologies can improve performance for you while you work, and switch to a power saving mode when you are resting.
– Support for Microsoft Windows 10:
Help for Microsoft Windows 10 operating system to play all its advantages and realize a new computing experience. For Windows 10 can be upgraded to Windows 10 for free within the first year of its release, so as to get the included DirectX 12.
Core Code Process: Baffin/14nm
Unified Shaders: 896
Core Frequency/Memory Frequency: 1200/6000MHz
Memory Capacity: 4G/128bit/GDDR5
3D Features: DirectX 12/ Mantle / OpenGL 4.5
OS Features: for Windows 7(64)/ Windows 10(64)/Ubuntu16.04(64)
Radiator: YX4-64-0G Fan
Other Features: for AMD LiquidVR Technology, AMD FreeSync Technology 2 Radeon VR Ready
Bus Interface: PCI-Express 3.0 X 8
Output Interface: DP + HDMI + DVI-D
Power Supply Design: 3+1+1 Phase Circuit
External Power Supply: 1x 6Pin
Product Size: 223 X 109 X 43mm/8.78 X 4.29 X 1.69″
Product Weight: 544g
Packing Size: 336 X 230 X 80mm/13.23 X 9.06 X 3.15″
Package Weight: 883g
1. Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you!
2. Please allow 1-3mm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
Be the first to review “Yeston RX560D 4GB GDDR5 GAEA RX 560 Graphic Card Dual Fan Cooling 4GB GDDR5 128bit DP + HD + DVI-D GPU Desktop Video Card For PC”